Time for a culture transformation?
Why is it time?
1. Toxic culture – because people spend more time on looking for problems and who to blame then looking for solutions. Because fear in the widest sense is slowing the business down and you want to get the organisation unstuck.
2. Low Engagement – because your organisation is struggling to attract and retain great staff. Because high staff turnover and experiences knowledge drain is costing it dearly and slowing you down unnecessarily.
3. Lack of Ownership and Accountability– because people are delegating decisions upwards and you want people to step up and really own their area of responsibility so you can focus on how to develop the organisation even further. Because a lot gets promised but you can’t rely on those promises cause they are.
4. Poor Communication, Egos and Silo Mentality –because you know that transparent, effective and consistent communication is key. Because you want to encourage the thinking as one team and active collaboration between teams to leverage all the latent potential in the organisation.
5. Increase Agility, Creative Thinking and Decision Making – because in this fast moving environment the speed of yesterday is not good enough any longer. You want to further creative and critical thinking, encourage courageous decisions and working in sprints to create more speed and momentum in the organisation.
What is the value of a cultural transformation?
A cultural transformation will unite the team, bring you more focus and alignment and improve the relationships and communication in the team. As a result, the level of collaboration will go up as will your employee engagement and satisfaction. Happier employees will stay longer and recommend your company to their talented friends and family which will help you attract the more talent. They will also achieve higher sales and increase client satisfaction and engagement which will lead to further sales growth and opportunities.
With a higher level of alignment and a clearer focus there will be less unnecessary discussions, less need for bureaucracy, less time wasted and instead higher productivity, faster decision making leading to higher profitability. Ultimately when all pieces of the puzzles come together equity value increases, which will make the shareholders happy as well.
To inquire about PEAQ’s Cultural Transformation for your organization contact us today by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +41 44 586 86 77.