Culture Health Assessment
Every company has a culture. Some organizations create it consciously and others unconsciously. Fact is that in sport as in life you are only able to deliver your best and achieve outstanding results, when you are healthy and in top shape. In business it is no different. Your cultural health determines how well your organization and your people can perform. You might be able to push your employees to achieve short term success even when the culture is toxic, but it is not sustainable and people will burn out or leave.
If one or more of the following applies, then chances are that your organizations’ culture is unhealthy or maybe even toxic.
- high staff turnover or absenteeism
- increasing customer complaints or loss of customers
- high or rising quality costs and wastage
- low or sinking productivity
- low or sinking profitability
- find it hard to attract talent
- poor rating on www.glassdoor.com